Friday, May 27, 2005

Force fed

A few months ago, while checking the international release dates for Episode III, I noticed that every country in the world would see the film on May 19th. In Japan: July 9th. The Empire has one again struck back. Now it'll be impossible to go almost two months in avoiding the hype. Somewhere, I would accidently see a spoiler.

Today it happened. I found out that Darth Vader is Luke's father. Damn! I knew it.


On the turntable: Youssou N'Dour, "Guide"
On the nighttable: Craig Marriner, "Stonedogs"

1 comment:

Emily K said...

I almost went to see it in Pusan, but no weekend worked right. No worries, though; I'm not such a big Star Wars fan that I can't wait a little longer to see it in Yonago, and Korea has its own intrinsic merits to draw me to its shores.